Vision of the group – the development of new ideas that enforce sustainability dimension emerge in organization development, value creation, customer relations and human resource management.
Main research topics of the group:
Sustainable development of organizations
· The coherence of the organization’s principles of sustainable development with quality management systems;
· Eco-systems of start-ups and big companies co-creation;
· Quality management;
· Process management;
Sustainable research on marketing and consumption
· Consumer Behavior (Consumer Psychology, Sustainable Consumption, Branding and Communication, etc.);
· Consumer ecosystem (globalization, sustainability, technology, etc.);
· Sustainable state-business-society interaction for sustainable labor market development;
· Human resource strategy development and practice modelling, ensuring value creation and skills development;
· Employees well-being.
Sustainable development of social systems in the context of future creating technologies
· Society 5.0: Solutions for future-proofing technology to meet the needs of an aging society;
· Implication of future creating technologies into HRM systems;
· Future- creating technologies in marketing;
· Impact of future creating technologies on organizational development;
· Neuroscience: neuroleadership; neuromarketing.