The mission of the group – the strengthening of the scientific potential of researchers by developing cross-sectoral and interdisciplinary research in the field of development, evaluation of functional materials and management of and the production processes in order to make a significant contribution to the development of scientific knowledge in the national and international level.
Main research topics:
- Development and evaluation of functional textiles, composites, nanocomposites and biopolymers for medicine and various industries.
- Fiber materials and their products quality and properties evaluation and assessment methods, e-design.
- Composite materials surface, rheological and adhesion phenomena.
- Structures and properties of metals, alloys and their welded joints evaluation methods and processing technologies.
- Smart materials and their application.
- Packaging, their materials and components development and evaluation.
- Research and development of mechatronic equipment.
- Optimization of 3D printing technologies.
- Smart manufacturing processes and analysis of their qualitative and quantitate parameters.
- Reliability of production technological systems.