The research group conducts interdisciplinary research in linguistics, translation, translation technologies, linguistic discourse analysis and communication, which aims to ensure the interaction of science and studies in science-based translation and linguistics study programs.
Main topics of ongoing research:
- translation of terminological lexicon;
- translation of cultural realities;
- intersemiotic translation;
- scientific discourse;
- sustainable community discourse;
- verbal and non-verbal communication discourse;
- extracurricular language teaching and learning.