The research group studies the development processes and inclusive governance at the European Union, national, regional and city levels, public institutions resilience, risk and security management. It offers research evidence-based policy briefs to policy makers and public sector managers, consults public institutions on the development of internal processes and service quality and gives training on commissioned topics.
The research fields include:
- inclusive, collaborative, multilevel public governance;
- public service quality and accessibility;
- modelling of responsible behaviour of tax payers;
- socially responsible human resource management in public organisations;
- science governance for interdisciplinarity in the context of open science;
- improvement of public sector performance with the design thinking methodology;
- realisation of EU economic and social policy, functioning of the internal market in the EU member states.