Vision of the group – Growing team of researchers, who carries out scientific research in the area of mathematical modelling, actively works in project activities, ensures studies based on scientific knowledge, offers solutions for companies to solve their problems as well as provides topics for final projects or dissertations for students.
Main research topics of the group:
- Modelling of stochastic systems using Markov processes.
- Modelling and data analysis for economic and financial systems.
- Risk control in business systems.
- Mathematical modelling of regulatory mechanisms of gap junctions.
- Mathematical modelling of cells (e.g. neurons or cardiomyocites) activated by electrical signals.
- Reliability modelling of energy systems.