The V4T European project is aimed at providing future teachers with a comprehensive reflection on the innovation of didactic methods through the use of videogames and ludic apps for mobiles.
The European Union programme Erasmus+
The project will impact on direct beneficiaries providing them with:
– Reviewed educational videogames describing their characteristics and the technical solutions they adopt, as well as their didactic potential to be used for educational purposes.
– The necessary skills to follow the evolution of the market and quickly adapt their teaching methods and contents to make full use of them.
– Innovative pedagogic and methodological skills and competences to make effective use of videogames and apps in their lessons and to plan an integrated, organic and effective educational plan including the most innovative products available on the market.
– Comprehensive set of guidance materials and operative tools addressing the theme of innovation of didactic methods through the use of videogames and ludic apps for mobiles and to perform the assessment of competences, skills and knowledge according to the principles of the ECVET and ECTS systems, applying them to educational Videogames.
– Skills and competences to create their own didactical products that exploit Videogames and multimedia technical solutions for educational and training purposes.
In order to achieve the above mentioned results the project will develop 3 Intellectual Outputs:
IO 1 – Videogames and Apps for education
IO 2 – Manual for the use of Videogames and Apps in education
IO 3 – E-learning package on videogames and apps for education.
Period of project implementation: 2017-11-01 - 2019-10-31
Project coordinator: University of Valensia
Project partners: Kaunas University of Technology, PIXEL - CULTURAL ASSOCIATION, FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH, Brera Fine Arts Academy, XANO CHANNEL, Hellenic Open University (HOU)