Project „University’s R&D Products Commercialization and Entrepreneurship Development“ (hereinafter – the project), financed by the European Union Structural Funds, seeks to increase the volume of R&D products commercialization process of Kaunas University of Technology (hereinafter – University) in Lithuanian and foreign markets. Project activities are aimed to efficiently and qualitatively (with the help of expert consultations) present the R&D products with the greatest potential, developed by the University and actively engage in the network of international organizations. One of the priorities – to optimize the process of commercial activity of R&D products, by applying the requirements of quality management systems.
This research project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund according to the 2014–2020 Operational Programme for the European Union Funds’ Investments under measure No. 01.2.2-CPVA-K-703 “Strengthening of Activities of Competence Centres’ and Innovation and Technology Transfer Centers’ “.
1. To increase the scale of the University’s knowledge commercialization and technology transfer, focusing on the of R&D products presentation.
2. To expand the network of contacts and potential customers by participating in targeted events and conferences, exhibitions abroad, networking and searching for long-term international connections.
3. To increase productivity and achieve quality results by optimizing the commercialization process, integrating the requirements of quality management systems.
4. To promote the growth of the scientific potential of smart specialization, contributing to the development of an advanced, technology-based economy.
5. To strengthen the global competitiveness of the Baltic Sea Region by transferring the results of R&D based on the knowledge of University researchers to enterprises and other organizations.
Period of project implementation: 2021-04-27 - 2023-08-31
Project coordinator: Kaunas University of Technology