The project MIGRACULT aims at revealing formation of the Lithuanian migratory culture, taking into account migration waves after the restoration of Independence (1990?2018); and identifying economic, socio?cultural and political factors that foster emigration. The project includes the research of the main factors that caused migration waves in Lithuania 1990?2018, research of the system of universal values in total Lithuanian population and by groups of respondents, belonging to the different waves and different periods of migration. The complex longitudinal analysis is expected to reveal the changes in the system of universal values over time, that will help to identify the value differences between the groups of respondents, who have emigrated and who have preferred to stay. The project will also research the correlation between the system of values and economic, socio?cultural and political factors that foster emigration.
Projects funded by the Research Council of Lithuania (RCL), Projects carried out by researchers’ teams
1. Research study in English is prepared and edited.
2. 3 scientific papers are submitted to Global International conferences.
3. 1 scientific article is published in ISI/SCOPUS Journal.
4. 1 book is published in the International publishing house.
5. 2 scientific papers are submitted to publication in ISI/SCOPUS journals.
6. 4 scientific papers are presented in Global International conferences.
7. An International dissemination event is organised.
Period of project implementation: 2017-10-02 - 2020-07-01
Project coordinator: Kaunas University of Technology