The Future of Learning Journey will set the foundations of a new learning Era and will guide the development of the 21st (and beyond) learning communities, facilitators and learners.
The aim of the project:
– Review and synthesise research about learning innovation;
Understand the drivers and hindrances that impact societal change, specifically to what concerns change processes inside educational environments;
– Design a Learning Manifesto setting the principles, values, competences and pedagogical approach for a 21st century learning experience;
– Design and implement an awareness campaign and a set of online tools and events to share and promote a discussion at European level about the future of learning.
The European Union programme Erasmus+
– a Future of Learning Manifesto;
– a Future of Learning web based community of practice deployed to facilitate the engagement of the stakeholders and promote the active collaboration, sharing and co-creation of knowledge;
– Training for trainers on the use of the Learningshift learning approach.
Period of project implementation: 2017-12-01 - 2020-05-31
Project coordinator: ADVANCIS BUSINESS SERVICES, LDA
Project partners: Centro de Formacao Profissional da Industria da Construcao Civil e Obras Publicas do Norte, Aalborg University, Kaunas University of Technology, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Autens