The aim of the project – to create an integrated system of institutional and economic factors, promoting sustainable development and the growth of green economy in the region.
1. to identify problem areas of economy transformation processes, intended for sustainable development of regional economy;
2. to form basic models for sustainable development of regional economy;
3. to evaluate the main factors of green economy (material-energy, information, synergetic);
4. to form the concept of the green economy of the region, based on development of the social-economic systems, improvement of institutional base, forming the respective provision system (demand and supply factors, economic relations, human resources potential, motivational instrumentation);
5. to develop system of the green economy motivational instrumentation, which would ensure the functioning, renovation and improvement of the green economy implementation mechanism;
6. to provide recommendations for the public policy makers, revealing the necessary changes in the economic and political environment, which would stimulate the participation of business sector representatives in reaching the sustainable development goals in the region
Interngovernmental programme administrated by Research Council of Lithuania: Lithuania–Ukraine
Five articles were published in the international scientific journals included into Clarivate Analytics Web of Science database.
Project coordinator: Kaunas University of Technology
Project partners: Shumsk State University