Each employee is provided with the University’s IT user account: login name (for example, namesurn) and password. You can learn your IT user login name when you register in KTU IT user registration system registracija.ktu.lt. Here, you will choose your password.
You will be able to register in KTU IT user registration system on the next day, when your data will be processed in the Subsystem of the Human Resources.
If you have problems or questions regarding the registration, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Login data are valid for access to the University’s information systems and IT services:
– Email (for assistance, apply to your direct manager who will help to login).
– Document Management System dvs.ktu.lt, (DVS is the University’s internal document management system used for the monitoring, storage and management of the work with internal documentation).
– Academic Information System (AIS)
– Virtual learning environment MOODLE.
– Virtual Private Network services vpn.ktu.lt (VPN is used for the remote work from home)*.
– Wi-Fi (connect to KTU Wi-Fi using a secure network eduroam).
– Information systems of the Library (for the information search and provision of results, various electronic services of the Library).
– The employee’s personal card mano.ktu.lt (the card reflects the related information, activities, achievements, etc.). For assistance, apply to your direct manager.
– Classrooms and computerised working places at the Library (login from the computers of the Library or classrooms).
– Printers at the University.
* Some systems used at KTU (for example, DVS) are only accessible via a secure connection. Therefore, you can access them from your personal computer only after to connect to the Virtual Private Network (VPN). You can do it by visiting the website of Electronic Services for KTU community. We recommend performing all the steps listed on the website in your “Internet Explorer” browser.
IMPORTANT! Information about all the University’s information systems, the provided IT services, as well as various instructions and descriptions for users are available on the website of DVS system, section IT systems and services.