The mission of the group – the strengthening of the scientific potential of researchers by developing cross-sectoral and interdisciplinary research in the field of development, evaluation of functional materials and management of and the production processes in order to make a significant contribution to the development of scientific knowledge in the national and international level.
Main research topics:
1. Development and evaluation of functional textiles, composites, nanocomposites and biopolymers for medicine and various industries.
2. Fiber materials and their products quality and properties evaluation and assessment methods, e-design.
3. Composite materials surface, rheological and adhesion phenomena.
4. Structures and properties of metals, alloys and their welded joints evaluation methods and processing technologies.
5. Smart materials and their application.
6. Packaging, their materials and components development and evaluation.
7. Research and development of mechatronic equipment.
8. Optimization of 3D printing technologies.
9. Smart manufacturing processes and analysis of their qualitative and quantitate parameters.
10. Reliability of production technological systems.