Mission of the group – to guide future regional business and society with cutting-edge digitalization research expertise.
Priority research group directions:
Digitalization of business:
• Business models innovations fostered by digitalization;
• Impact of digitalization on business performance and accountability systems;
• Impact of digitized business operating systems on decision making;
• Circular business models and strategies for circularity.
Digitalization and society:
• Consumer behaviour changes, fostered by digitalization development;
• Digitalization development influence on workplace innovation;
• Digital leadership.
Digitalization and regions/industry:
• Digitalization and its impact on the socio-economic structures of regions;
• Digital and technological reorganization of industry;
• Socio-technological innovations for increasing efficiency, flexibility and sustainability in global supply chains.