Mission of the group – to guide future regional business and society with cutting-edge digitalization research expertise
Priority research group directions:
Digitalization of business
- Business models innovations fostered by digitalization;
- Impact of digitalization on business performance and accountability systems;
- Impact of digitized business operating systems on decision making;
- Circular business models and strategies for circularity.
Digitalization and society
- Consumer behaviour changes, fostered by digitalization development;
- Digitalization development influence on workplace innovation;
- Digital leadership.
Digitalization and regions/industry
- Digitalization and its impact on the socio-economic structures of regions;
- Digital and technological reorganization of industry;
- Socio-technological innovations for increasing efficiency, flexibility and sustainability in global supply chains.