At The Faculty Of Chemical Technology
At The School Of Economics And Business
At The Faculty Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
At The Faculty Of Informatics
At The Faculty Of Mathematics And Natural Sciences
At The Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering And Design
At Panevėžys Faculty Of Technologies And Business
At The Faculty Of Social Sciences, Arts And Humanities
At The Faculty Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
At Biomedical Engineering Institute
At The Food Institute
At The Institute Of Materials Science
At Prof. K. Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
Experience of international activities, interdisciplinarity, and experience of the use of advanced methods (including virtual learning platforms) is considered an advantage.
Documents to be submitted:
- A request for participation in the competition in free format (addressed to KTU Rector);
- A description of academic activities in a requisite form Description of academic activities;
- A list of published scientific works, complied by KTU library or by the candidate, if he/she does not work at the University. The list shall be signed by the candidate and confirmed by the Research & Innovations Department (the scientific works published after the award of the doctoral degree shall be included for those candidates who already have a doctoral degree). Candidates, who are not KTU employees, submit a list of published scientific works in free format; in this case authenticity of the information is verified and confirmed by KTU Research & Innovations Department (contact person: Adriana Kviklienė, K. Donelaičio Str. 73, Room 424, 44249 Kaunas, tel. (8 37) 300081).
- copies of higher education diploma, diplomas of scientific degrees, pedagogic title assessment (if the above-mentioned copies are not in the candidate’s personal file stored at the Human Resources Administration Office);
- a curriculum vitae;
- additional documents and material proving candidate’s scientific and pedagogical activities or qualification (at the candidate’s discretion).
Candidates’ documents to apply for a position can be submitted to KTU Human Resources (K. Donelaičio Str. 73, rooms 320 and 322).
The deadline for submission of the documents is 03-12-2018.
For enquiries, please call: (8 37) 30 00 75, (8 37) 30 00 97, (8 37) 30 00 96.
Description of procedure for attestation of employees and organisation of contests for a position at KTU