Biomedical Engineering Institute
Faculty Of Chemical Technology
Faculty Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
Faculty Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Faculty Of Informatics
Faculty Of Mathematics And Natural Sciences
Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering And Design
Faculty Of Social Sciences, Arts And Humanities
Health Telematics And Natural Sciences
Institute Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
Institute Of Environmental Engineering
Institute Of Materials Science
Documents to be submitted:
- A request for participation in the competition in free format (addressed to KTU Rector);
- Completed description of academic activities in a specific format according to the research (art) area:
- Description of academic activities in Humanities, Social Sciences and Art (HSA) or
- Description of academic activities in Natural, Technology, Medical and Health, and Agricultural Sciences (NTMA);
- A list of the published research and other works compiled by KTU Library or the candidate if he/she does not work or study at KTU and signed by the candidate. The candidates who are not KTU employees submit the list of their published research works in a free format including full bibliographic descriptions and DOI (if any);
- Copies of higher education diploma, diplomas of scientific degrees, pedagogic title assessment (if these data are absent in the accounting system of KTU Human Resources);
- A curriculum vitae;
- Additional documents and material proving the candidate’s scientific and pedagogical activities or qualification (at the candidate’s discretion).
The candidates‘ documents to apply for a position can be submitted to KTU Human Resources Administration Office (K. Donelaičio Str. 73, rooms 320 and 322). Please contact us in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree upon the time for the submission of documents.
The deadline for submission of the documents is 07 05 2021.
Provided personal data will be processed for the purposes of organisation and conducting of the competition and stored only for the period required for the proper organisation and conducting of the competition.
Links to the relevant documents:
Offered salary rate