Faculty Of Chemical Technology
Faculty Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
Faculty Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Faculty Of Informatics
Faculty Of Mathematics And Natural Sciences
Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering And Design
Health Telematics And Natural Sciences
Institute Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
Institute Of Environmental Engineering
Institute Of Mechatronics
Panevėžys Faculty of Technology and Business
Prof. K. Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
School Of Economics And Business
Documents to be submitted:
- A request for participation in the competition in free format (addressed to KTU Rector);
- A description of academic activities in required format;
- A list of published scientific works, compiled by KTU library or by the candidate, if he/she does not work at the University. The list shall be signed by the candidate and confirmed by the Research Affairs (the scientific works published after the award of the doctoral degree shall be included for those candidates who already have a doctoral degree). Candidates, who are not KTU employees, submit a list of published scientific works in free format; in this case authenticity of the information is verified and confirmed by KTU Research Affairs (contact person: Adriana Kviklienė, K. Donelaičio Str. 73, Room 424, 44249 Kaunas, tel. 8 (37) 300081, 8 (612) 17160).
- Copies of higher education diploma, diplomas of scientific degrees, pedagogic title assessment (if these data are absent in the accounting system of KTU Human Resources);
- A curriculum vitae;
- Additional documents and material proving the candidate’s scientific and pedagogical activities or qualification (at the candidate’s discretion).
The candidates’ documents to apply for a position can be submitted to KTU Human Resources Administration Office (K. Donelaičio Str. 73, rooms 320 and 322). Due to the quarantine please contact us in advince by email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree upon the time for the submission of documents.
The deadline for submission of the documents is 07 12 2020.
Provided personal data will be processed for the purposes of organisation and conducting of the competition and stored only for the period required for the proper organisation and conducting of the competition.
Links to the relevant documents:
Offered salary rate