At Institute Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
At Panevėžys Faculty Of Technologies And Business
At Prof. K. Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
At The Faculty Of Chemical Technology
At The Faculty Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
At The Faculty Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
At The Faculty Of Informatics
At The Faculty Of Mathematics And Natural Sciences
At The Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering And Design
At The Faculty Of Social Sciences, Arts And Humanities
At The Food Institute
At The Institute Of Materials Science
At The School Of Economics And Business
Documents to be submitted:
- A request for participation in the competition in free format (addressed to KTU Rector);
- A description of academic activities in required format;
- A list of published scientific works, compiled by KTU library or by the candidate, if he/she does not work at the University. The list shall be signed by the candidate and confirmed by the Research Affairs (the scientific works published after the award of the doctoral degree shall be included for those candidates who already have a doctoral degree). Candidates, who are not KTU employees, submit a list of published scientific works in free format; in this case authenticity of the information is verified and confirmed by KTU Research Affairs (contact person: Adriana Kviklienė, K. Donelaičio Str. 73, Room 424, 44249 Kaunas, tel. (8 37) 300081).
- Copies of higher education diploma, diplomas of scientific degrees, pedagogic title assessment (if these data are absent in the accounting system of KTU Human Resources);
- A curriculum vitae;
- Additional documents and material proving the candidate’s scientific and pedagogical activities or qualification (at the candidate’s discretion).
The candidates’ documents to apply for a position can be submitted to KTU Human Resources Administration Office (K. Donelaičio Str. 73, rooms 320 and 322). For enquiries, please call: (8 37) 30 00 75, (8 37) 30 00 97, (8 37) 30 00 96.
The deadline for submission of the documents is 06 05 2019.
*We would like to inform that your provided personal data will be processed for the purposes of organisation and conducting of the competition and stored only for the period required for the proper organisation and conducting of the competition.
Links to the relevant documents: