Faculty Of Civil Engineering And Architecture
Faculty Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Faculty Of Mathematics And Natural Sciences
Faculty Of Chemical Technology
Faculty Of Informatics
Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering And Design
Faculty Of Social Sciences, Arts And Humanities
Health Telematics Science Institute
Institute Of Biomedical Engineering
Institute Of Materials Science
Institute Of Architecture And Construction
Prof. K. Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
School Of Economics And Business
Documents to be submitted:
- A request for participation in the competition in free format (addressed to KTU Rector);
- Description of academic activities in a specific format according to the research (art) area (please fill out the provided forms in the links below):
- Description of academic activities in Humanities, Social Sciences and Art (HSA) or
- Description of academic activities in Natural, Technology, Medical and Health, and Agricultural Sciences (NTMA);
- A list of the published research and other works compiled by KTU Library or the candidate if he/she does not work or study at KTU and signed by the candidate. The candidates who are not KTU employees submit the list of their published research works in a free format including full bibliographic descriptions and DOI (if any);
- Copies of higher education diploma, diplomas of scientific degrees, pedagogic title assessment (if these data are absent in the accounting system of KTU Human Resources);
- A curriculum vitae;
- Additional documents and material proving the candidate’s scientific and pedagogical activities or qualification (at the candidate’s discretion).
The candidates’ documents to apply for a position can be submitted to KTU Human Resources Administration Office (K. Donelaičio Str. 73, rooms 320 and 322). Please contact us in advance by email email@example.com to agree upon the time for the submission of documents.
The deadline for submission of the documents is 08 12 2022.
Provided personal data will be processed for the purposes of organisation and conducting of the competition and stored only for the period required for the proper organisation and conducting of the competition.
Links to the relevant documents:
Offered salary rate